Individuals from across the services and equipment sector gathered October 2-3 at Baker Hughes in Houston for a comprehensive overview of oil and gas production, hosted by the PESA Emerging Executives Committee and sponsored by Baker Hughes and Schlumberger.
PESA Board Member Chuck Chauviere, President of Drilling Systems, Baker Hughes, kicked off the two-day seminar conveying the importance of personal development and continual learning. Dan Pickering, Chief Investment Officer, Pickering Energy Partners, provided an energy market outlook.
PESA thanks the following companies that contributed subject matter experts for the Oil & Gas 101 training:
- Energy Market Outlook: Dan Pickering, Chief Investment Officer, Pickering Energy Partners
- History of the Industry: Omeid Rahimian, Project Manager, Global Marketing and Communications, Oceaneering
- Geology and Seismic: Jim Geary, Maturation Manager – US GOM, Total E&P USA
- Rig Systems and Drilling the Well: Tom Yost, Business & Technology Development Director, NOV
- Completions and Flow Equipment: Jason Harper, Director of Technology and Supply Chain, Baker Hughes
- Oil & Gas Technology Investments: Brian Richards, Managing Director, Accenture
- Subsea Infrastructure: Nicole McIntosh, Strategic Planning Manager, REMS Manufacturing, TechnipFMC
- Midstream: Matt Foder, Vice President Aftermarket Operations, Exterran
- Refining: Cristy Moreno-Earle, Downstream Senior Issues Advisor, ExxonMobil
- Supply Chain: Brad Wise, Vice President, Marketing & Investor Relations, DistributionNOW
- Policy Watch: Tim Tarpley, Vice President, Government Affairs, PESA
- Digital Oilfield: Javier Franco, Product Analytics Leader, Baker Hughes
“The seminar helped me to understand our industry within the greater framework of the global economy and political environment.” – Member Company Participant
“The course provided a good basic understanding of how oil and gas works and how the industry has an effect on different markets.” – Member Company Participant
“I think this program will be great for our new hires. I received much more value than anticipated. Great stuff!” – Member Company Participant
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!