HOUSTON, TX, (April 14, 2020): The Petroleum Equipment & Services Association (PESA) elected new officers and new industry leaders during an online meeting on April 14, 2020.
Selected for a first term on the Board of Directors:
- Pearl Chu, Director – Technical Domains & Knowledge Management, Schlumberger
- Karen David-Green, Senior Vice President Stakeholder Engagement & Chief Marketing Officer, Weatherford
- Robert Drummond, President & CEO, NexTier
- Doug Polk, Vice President, Industry Affairs, Vallourec
- Warren Zemlak, President & CEO, BJ Services
The following were reelected to the Board of Directors:
- Matt Armstrong, Head, Global Government Affairs, Baker Hughes
- Chuck Chauviere, Vice President Subsea Drilling Systems, Baker Hughes
- Galen Cobb, Vice President Industry Relations, Halliburton
- Mike Kearney, Chairman, President & CEO, Frank’s International
- Craig Lange, Global Strategy, Energy & Transportation, Caterpillar Inc.
- Chair Rod Larson, President & CEO, Oceaneering International
- Vice Chair Michael Reeves, President & CEO, Rubicon Oilfield International
- Kirk Shelton, President, NOV Completion & Production Solutions
- Andrew Way, President & CEO, Exterran
Approved as new members of the PESA Advisory Board:
- Melissa Cougle, Chief Financial Officer, Frank’s International
- Barry Glickman, President, TechnipFMC, was chosen as a new member of the PESA Advisory Board.
- Stefan Radwanski, Vice President & Divisional GM, Schlumberger
- Gabriel Rio, President & CEO, Milestone Environmental Services
- Etienne Roux, President – Global Business Development, Weatherford
Reappointed to the Advisory Board:
- Edward Bayhi, Vice President – Petroleum & Industrial Pumps, Gardner Denver
- Jeff Boettiger, Vice President of Sales & Commercial – Dallas/Fort Worth, Schlumberger
- Marco Caccavale, Vice President Americas Turbomachinery & Process Solutions, Baker Hughes
- David Christmas, CEO, Fluid Delivery Systems
- Kevin Crowley, CEO, Forged Products
- David de Roode, Partner and Executive Vice President, Lockton Global Energy & Marine
- Todd Ennenga, Director of Government Affairs, Halliburton
- Bonnie Houston, Chief Administrative Officer, NOV
- Michelle Lewis, Board of Directors – Energy Tubulars, Principal – CapStreet Group
- Scott Livingston, President, Intervention & Stimulation Equipment, NOV Completion & Production Solutions
- Josh Lowrey, President and CEO, Galtway Enterprises
- Jill Massonne, Director, Global Off-Highway Sales, Allison Transmission
- Quay McKnight, Chairman and President, M&M International
- Kyle O’Neill, Chief Financial Officer, U.S. Well Services
- David Paradis, CEO, Trillium Flow Technologies
- Dan Pratt, Vice President of Northwest Operations, DistributionNOW
- Kyle Ramachandran, President & CFO, Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure, Inc.
- J. Wayne Richards, President & CEO, GR Energy Services
- Bruce Ross, Managing Partner, OFS Energy Fund
- Sanjiv Shah, Co-Head, Energy Investment Banking, Simmons Energy, A Division of Piper Sandler
- Tom Shepherd, President, Gulf Region, Cummins Sales & Service
- S. Soma Somasundaram, President & CEO, Apergy
- Dave Warnick, Division Vice President, Human Resources, Weir Oil & Gas
- Jim Wicklund, Managing Director, Energy Group, Stephens, Inc.
- D. Lyle Williams, Senior Vice President, Operations, Forum Energy Technologies
- Donald Young, Founder, Race Rock Group
The PESA chair and vice chair serve one year in office. Board and Advisory Board members are elected to three-year terms. PESA congratulates and thanks these industry leaders, who will serve a critical role in guiding the association and the oilfield services and equipment sector through effects of the COVID-19 pandemic and positioning it to play a major role in the economic recovery.
The Petroleum Equipment & Services Association (PESA) is the national trade association for the oilfield services and equipment sector, representing more than 500,000 jobs in the technology-driven energy value chain. PESA is a trusted resource, advancing member policy priorities and providing targeted workforce development for the entire OFS sector.