Host a Congressional Facility Tour
As part of the Council’s effort to strengthen and elevate the voice of our Member Companies, we can arrange for elected and non-elected government officials relevant to your business to visit one of your facilities.
Energy Workforce & Technology Council can help arrange tours anywhere in the United States for federal and state officials. Showcase your facility and provide your employees a townhall event to hear from officials about issues affecting their lives.
- Educate government officials about your company
- Show legislators how current issues impact your company and your employees
- Network with officials and their staff, building long-lasting professional and personal relationships
WHO SHOULD ATTEND A CONGRESSIONAL TOUR?
These types of events are an opportune time for executives to interact with officials and develop relationships with not only the official, but also with the staff who are the subject matter experts that officials rely on.
Your employees should also attend. Officials are eager to meet with constituents, and employees will embrace the opportunity to meet both state and federal officials and share their stories.
WHEN SHOULD THE EVENT BE HELD?
For federal tours, scheduling could take up to six months due to calendar and travel challenges; however, members of Congress are always looking for new facilities to tour, new industries to explore and new constituents to meet.
If you would like to schedule a tour for your company, contact SVP Government Affairs Tim Tarpley or call 713-932-0168.
- Sen. Cornyn Visits PESA Member Sunbelt Steel
- Rep. Clay Higgins Visits M&M International
- Rep. Kendra Horn Visits Kimray
- Kerr Pumps Hosts Meet-and-Greet With Rep. Tom Cole
- Rep. Sylvia Garcia Tours Baker Hughes, a GE Company
- DistributionNOW Hosts Rep. Brian Babin for Tour, Discussion
- BJ Services Host Rep. Michael McCaul for Tour and Q&A