FIELD OPERATIONS LEADERSHIP PROGRAM
The Field Operations Leadership Program is a two-day seminar with a one-on-one executive coaching session designed to transform managers from individual contributors into effective leaders by learning about their personality preferences and understanding how they interact with their team. Change management, goal setting and effective communication are a few of the tools that will be shared.
The Field Operations Leadership Program materials are suitable for frontline workers, field service crew, and anyone new to a role in field operations. Participants will receive a one-on-one executive coaching session after the initial two-day seminar.
- Leadership Essentials
- Understanding Personalities and Behavioral Styles
- Mastering Change and Change Management
- Goal Setting and Accountability
- Strategies for Effective Communication
- Managing Offsite Workers
- Stakeholder Management and Managing Up
- Staffing and Recruiting Critical Talent
2023 Course Dates: June 6-7, June 19-20