FIELD LEVEL LEADERSHIP PROGRAM
WHO IT’S FOR
Frontline Workers, Field Service Crew, Anyone New to a Role in Field Operations
The Field Level Leadership Program is a two-day interactive and experiential program designed to provide practical insights and skills to equip front-line leaders in early stage management positions. Participants will learn: their leadership styles and how to be situationally agile; explore their shadow of leadership and the impacts on safety, engagement and trust; practice coaching and feedback; understand the art of questioning; and learn how to best leverage their team’s skills and capabilities.
Participants will be provided with research, insights and the tools necessary to develop into intentional, accountable and engaged leaders.
Course provided by Heidrick & Struggles.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Identify the values driving your purpose and how they influence and guide leaders
- Learning how to identify behaviors and learn when management or leadership is necessary
- Determine your preferred leadership style and how to adapt situationally
- Explore the 12 superpower leadership skills
- Identify how to listen and provide feedback, and their impacts on a team
- Master the essential elements in creating trusting teams, relationships and physically safe environments
- Creating a leadership legacy
2024 Course Dates
April 2-3 at Diamondback Energy, Midland