The Operations Leadership Program is a two-day seminar with a one-on-one executive coaching session designed to transform managers from individual contributors into effective leaders by learning about their personality preferences and understanding how they interact with their team. Change management, goal setting and effective communication are a few of the tools that will be shared.
The Operations Leadership Program materials are suitable for frontline workers, service crew, operators, maintenance technicians, project managers, shift managers, warehouse managers and anyone new to a role in operations. Participants will receive a one-on-one executive coaching session after the initial two-day seminar.
- Leadership Essentials
- Understanding Personalities and Behavioral Styles
- Mastering Change and Change Management
- Goal Setting and Accountability
- Strategies for Effective Communication
- Managing Offsite Workers
- Stakeholder Management and Managing Up
- Staffing and Recruiting Critical Talent
2022 Course Dates: November 17-18
2023 Course Dates: November 16-17