Based on our mission to advance our industry and those within it, Energy Workforce offers a range of relevant programs designed to educate, empower and elevate its individual members and member companies. Our goal is to equip current and future leaders with the tools they need to grow and evolve the energy industry, enhance its reputation and position it as a driver of the global economy.
Registration is open for the 2024 Training & Development Programs: Download the Overview Brochure
Courses and Coaching Provided By
The Executive Leadership Program features year-long programs that provide an opportunity for high potential employees to further develop their leadership skills, including the responsibilities they will face and the qualities they will need as they successfully advance in their organizations.
- Helping Clients Succeed: Provided by FranklinCovey
- Integrated Leadership: Leading With Influence, Agility & Accountability: Provided by Heidrick & Struggles
- Cultivating High-Performing Teams & Cultures: Provided by Heidrick & Struggles
Building Business Acumen provides employees with C-level insights of how an organization runs so they can align their efforts to your business goals and maximize your bottom line. This is a two-day course with one executive coaching session.
- Building Business Acumen: In-Person, provided by FranklinCovey
- Building Business Acumen: Virtual, provided by FranklinCovey
The Culture & Inclusion Leadership Development Program explores and unlocks the power and impact of organizational culture and success for its employees over a two-day program with one executive coaching session. Participants will gain a deep understanding of their organization’s culture, aligning values with behaviors, and the significances of fostering an inclusive culture.
- Culture & Inclusion Leadership Development Program: Provided by Subject Matter Expert Shanta Eaden, Leader’s Edge Consulting
The ESG Certification Program educates members on the evolving ESG landscape and positions participants to account for impending future catalysts. This year-long program provides actionable and impactful intelligence and instruction, including not just the basics of ESG, but outlining “what is next.”
- Year-Long ESG Certification Program: Provided by Pickering Energy Partners
- ESG Program Foundational Classes: Provided by Pickering Energy Partners
- ESG Program Deep Dives: Provided by Pickering Energy Partners
The Field Operations Leadership Program is a two-day experiential program designed to provide practical insights and skills to equip front-line leaders in early stage management positions. Participants will learn their leadership styles and how to be situationally agile.
- Field Level Leadership Program at Diamondback: Provided by Heidrick & Struggles
The Operations Leadership Program is a program suitable for managers and anyone new to a role in operations leadership. Participants will be provided with research, insights and the tools necessary to develop into intentional, accountable and engaged leaders.
- Operations Level Leadership Program: Provided by Heidrick & Struggles
Oil & Gas 101 is a two-day program that offers a full overview of the industry across the value chain – from exploration, drilling and refinement to production of oil and natural gas wells.