The Energy Workforce & Technology Council is the national trade association for the energy technology and services sector, representing more than 600,000 jobs in the technology-driven energy value chain. Energy Workforce is a trusted resource, advancing member policy priorities and providing targeted workforce development for the entire OFS sector.
At Energy Workforce, we focus on the following key industry issues of our members:
- Innovate Tirelessly: We partner with the industry to find new tools, training and connections to build sustained growth into the future
- Be Visionary: We work with key stakeholders and industry partners to help our members look to the future and find greater opportunity.
- Provide Insight: We convey valuable knowledge to our members so they can make better decisions and meaningfully represent our industry.
- Earn Respect: We represent the entire energy industry and its workforce by promoting the positive impact we have in the world.
- Collaborate Openly: We find common ground among all parties to create win-win opportunities for the industry and the world.
Energy Workforce members represent more than 600 energy technology and services companies.