The PESA I&D Engagement Committee is pleased to announce the 2020 Inclusion & Diversity Business Champion Program Graduates. Thank you to our sponsors: Accenture, Baker Hughes, Exterran, Heidrick & Struggles, and Preng & Associates.
The inaugural nine-month program provided tools for leaders across functions to affect internal change, focusing on building internal organization capability of inclusion and diversity. The interactive webinars were designed to provide participants with opportunities to interact with mentors, coaches, executive sponsors and peers. The course leveraged PESA’s Diversity Toolkit and provided strategies to help companies create individual plans of action.
Responding to events in 2020, PESA expanded the curriculum to address racial equality, and reopened registration to provide companies and individuals the opportunity to learn more about how make actionable changes and create a culture of inclusion.
PESA remains committed to helping the OFS sector improve its record on inclusion and diversity. Registration is currently under way the 2021 Inclusion & Diversity Business Champion Program.
PESA is also renewing its groundbreaking study of diversity in the OFS sector to determine progress since the 2018 benchmarking survey and develop recommendations for the sector. This year’s survey will expand to include race, which will establish a new benchmark and allow for greater consistency and transparency in reporting across the sector.
The research begins later this month with Accenture supporting participating companies in gathering and reporting data on gender and racial diversity. Members and non-members are encouraged to participate. Company-specific information will be kept secure and confidential, and the survey will not be housed online.
To take part in the study, or for more information, please contact Vice President Strategy & Programs Molly Determan.
Congratulations to the 2020 Program Graduates
- Todd Akers, Director of Manufacturing, Broken Arrow, OK, Exterran Corporation
- Serhat Alpar, Sr Quality Manager, Baker Hughes
- Luc Argentier, RPS & RTST Engineering Manager, Schlumberger
- Leah Attaya, AP Manager, B&L Pipeco Services
- Carlos Barbosa, Sr Plant Manager, Baker Hughes
- Hardik Bheda, Director of Operations, NOV Inc
- Rafael Carpinetti, Sr. Sales Manager, Argentina, Exterran Corporation
- Alexis Carter, Global Account Manager, Frank’s International
- Dustin Cavin, HFE Engineering Manager, Schlumberger
- Kiersti Chance, Director-Organizational Development, DistributionNOW
- Dinorah Colmenares, Director, NA Talent Management, Vallourec
- David Drobniak, Engineering Manager, Baker Hughes
- Mark Earl, Site Manager – Channelview, TechnipFMC
- Ricardo Enriquez, Director of HR – Downhole, NOV Inc
- Alex Flores, Regional Managing Director – US & LATAM, Weir Oil & Gas
- Brigham Foster, Director of Manufacturing & Supply Chain, Weir Oil & Gas
- Laurence Fraser, Surface Systems Manager, US West Region, Surface Systems, Schlumberger
- Chris Granick, Sr Plant Manager, Baker Hughes
- Chelsea Green, Sr Services Staff Manager, Baker Hughes
- Randy Green, Engineering Manager, Baker Hughes
- Shimaa Hassan, Sales Manager, Halliburton
- Amanda Jean, Director Human Resources – Rig Systems, NOV Inc
- Chris Jost, Sr. Manager, Organizational Development, Oceaneering
- Jaspreet Kaur, Manager Project Controls, Exterran Corporation
- Ludivine Laurent, Sr. Director, Global Sales, NOV Inc
- Rebecca Lock, D&I Business Champions, Baker Hughes
- Kyle Martens, Applications Engineer, Frank’s International
- Mike Mayse, Sales Representative, B&L Pipeco Services
- Albert Meraz, Sr Services Staff Manager, Baker Hughes
- Keith Meyers, Customer Fulfillment Leader, Baker Hughes
- Chris Moore, VP Americas Manufacturing, TechnipFMC
- Carmen Morales, Human Resources Director, DistributionNOW
- Maria Neves, Drilling & Measurements Manager US North Region, Schlumberger
- Natalie Noriega, HR Business Partner, Halliburton
- Andrew Okene, Sr. Project Manager, UAE, Exterran Corporation
- Prema Palaniappan, Technology Manager, Projects and Project Controls, Halliburton
- Shannon Parris, D&I Business Champions, Baker Hughes
- Veronica Petry, Director – Compensation, Global Mobility & HR Analytics, NOV Inc
- Elena Polyushko, D&M OS Deployment Lead, Drilling & Measurements, Schlumberger
- Marie Quinones, Regional Marketing Manager, Brunel
- Daniel Rodrigues, Drilling & Measurements Manager US North Region, Schlumberger
- Mariana Rodrigues, Commercial Manager, Vallourec
- Natalie Ross, Director, HR, Milestone Environmental Services
- Chris Rossman, Director of Services & Aftermarket Support – Western Hemisphere, NOV Inc
- Caroline Roth, Pump Product Line Manager, Weir Oil & Gas
- Jennifer Schulte, Human Resources Sr. Manager, Frank’s International
- Vimal Shah, Director of Quality – FPS Onshore, Baker Hughes
- Viral Shah, Mechanical Systems Engineering Section Manager, Baker Hughes
- Nick Tran, Head of Global Veteran Affairs & Programs, Schlumberger
- Jorge Vidal Garza, Surface Systems OPRM Manager, Surface Systems , Schlumberger
- Rigoberto Villarroel, Director Project Management, Global Project, Exterran Corporation
- Jackie Wilkerson, Marketing & Communications Director, Oil & Gas Division, Weir Oil & Gas
PESA remains committed to helping the OFS sector improve its record on inclusion and diversity. There is still time to register for the 2021 Inclusion & Diversity Business Champion Program. This year-long professional development program offering participants one-on-one executive coaching sessions, personal assessments and mentorship.
In addition, participants have the opportunity to obtain the PESA Certified Executive Designation by completing three courses – the Executive Leadership Program, I&D Business Champion and ESG Certification Program.
REGISTER NOW FOR 2021
For more information on PESA’s 2021 Certification Programs, contact Vice President Strategy & Programs Molly Determan.