The Council’s premier annual event will take place April 6-8 in Point Clear, AL. With a focus on “Energy Evolution: Embracing Opportunities,” the lineup of speakers includes leaders from all sectors of the oil and gas industry who will focus on the unique challenges and opportunities presented by the current market and industry dynamics.
Along with industry-leading keynotes, speakers will share perspectives on Unlocking the Chain which includes supply chain strategies and how to partner with suppliers, and Winning the Narrative on how the industry is evolving. Sector experts will provide insights on the annual Analysts Panel, and the Political Panel will address key energy policy issues.
The Analyst Panel includes:
- Marshall Adkins, Head of Energy, Raymond James — Marshall Adkins joined Raymond James in 1995 and serves as the head of the firm’s Energy Investment Banking practice. Prior to this role, Mr. Adkins served as the director of Energy Research and focused on oilfield services and products. Prior to Raymond James, he spent 10 years in the oilfield services industry as a project manager, corporate financial analyst, sales manager, and engineer.
- Jim Mooney, Managing Director and Portfolio Manager, Carlson Capital — Mr. Mooney rejoined Carlson in 2017 and has over 15 years of energy investment experience. Prior to rejoining the Firm, he was Chief Financial Officer of Phoenix Natural Resources, a private equity backed energy company. Preceding his time at Phoenix, Jim spent over eight years at Millennium Management as a Portfolio Manager covering global energy. Jim was an analyst on Carlson’s energy team from 2004 to 2007. Mr. Mooney was an investment banking associate for Lehman Brothers and began his career at Price Waterhouse.
- Ryan Tull, Managing Director, J.P. Morgan — Ryan Tull is Managing Director at J.P. Morgan, covering energy investment banking and capital markets. Prior to J.P. Morgan, he spent 15 years at Credit Suisse, covering energy investment banking and OFS.
- Jim Wicklund, Managing Director and Senior Banker, Stephens, Inc. — Mr. Wicklund is a Managing Director and Senior Banker in the Energy Group at Stephens Inc. This follows a career in geophysics, engineering and operations in the global oil and gas industry, four years managing a broad energy investment portfolio and decades of following the industry as a senior research analyst.
- And Daniel Energy Partners, an independent energy market intelligence firm focused on the Oil Service and Capital Equipment sectors. The foundation of their research is derived from in-basin field trips and discussions with industry executives, both public and private. Their research includes regular factory and facility tours, supplemented with analysis of public company commentary such as earnings conference calls, press releases and other public disclosures.
The Annual Meeting will be held at the Marriott Grand Hotel Golf Resort & Spa. Click here for registration details and additional information.