ESG Certification Program
The ESG Committee, in partnership with Envision, an innovative global leader in corporate advising and coaching, delivers a competitive, forward-thinking ESG Certification Program.
The Council’s ESG Certification Program presents ESG best practices to educate members and cross industry partners on evolving ESG criteria and reporting. Companies within the oil and gas industry are aware of society’s expectations and the many opportunities and challenges that the future holds. The program demonstrates the need for robust reporting and communication going forward. The program will share practical guidelines on why, how, and what to report and thorough guidance on developing a reporting strategy and framework.
The programs consist of:
- Four half-day interactive webcast seminars
- Two one-on-one executive coaching sessions
- And more
- Second Session of ESG Certification Program Kicks Off
- Council Hosts First ESG Certification Program Best Practice Sharing Session
- The Council Kicks Off 2021 ESG Certification Program
- The Council’s First ESG Knowledge Sharing Program Wraps Up
- The Council Announces Graduates of First ESG Certification Program: Registration Open for 2021 Program
- ESG Training Program: Environmental Dimension Offers Strategic Opportunities for OFS
- Social Responsibility: Core to Businesses Operations Today
- ESG Governance Post Pandemic: What the OFS Sector Can Learn
- Council Expands ESG Offerings with Training, Survey