The Council, in conjunction with the Gulf Coast Chapter, hosted its annual National Scholarship Calcutta and Golf Tournament this week at Houston’s Northgate Country Club. The tournament raised $27,000 for its scholarship fund.
Twenty-three teams hit the links with proceeds providing educational assistance to member company employees and/or their dependents.
Turnout was strong despite the forecasted heavy rain, and teams were able to complete their rounds with minimal disruption.
Top Finishing Teams
First Place Gross
- Daniel Zamora, Grizzly Manufacturing
- Colin Morris, Mustang Cat
- Randy King, Mustang Cat
First Place Net
- Case Wilson, Ace Energy Solutions
- John Cannon, Ace Energy Solutions
- Todd Bassett, Ace Energy Solutions
Second Place Gross
- Ryan Nesloney, Powertherm Maxim
- Mike Glisan, Powertherm Maxim
- Greg Sanford, Dean & Draper
Second Place Net
- Cam Heathcott, Edward Jones
- John Wathen
- Kris Wathen, KLW Properties
Third Place Gross
- Josh Caldwell, EnerVest
- James Bartlett, Frac Shack America Inc.
- Zach McDonald, Basic Energy Services
Third Place Net
- Nic Milito, RSI Construction
- Mike Willeford, Kingsley Directional
- Jim Hamilton, Portfolio Advisory Council, LLC
The Council congratulates all students who will receive funds from this program.
Kevin Broom, Director Communications and Research, writes about the Council’s sector-specific best practices and leadership. Click here to subscribe to the Council’s newsletter, which highlights industry practices, workforce development, Council activities and more.