The Energy Workforce & Technology Council Certified Executive designation recognizes specialized industry knowledge, achievements and experience. A voluntary certification effort, the program is designed to elevate professional standards, enhance individual performance, and build knowledge essential to the oil and gas industry.
Members who complete each of the Council’s three signature training programs; Executive Leadership Program, Inclusive Leader Program, and ESG Certification Program, will be recognized as a Energy Workforce & Technology Council Certified Executive. In response to the COVID-19 environment, all Certification Programs have transitioned to remote format.
“A Certified Executive has received the development required to address key defining issues for the future of our industry,” said Energy Workforce & Technology Council CEO Leslie Beyer. “All three of the Energy Workforce’s industry-leading executive training programs contain leadership elements that will prepare executives for their future roles.”
Energy Workforce’s training programs include enhanced year-long programs on ESG and Inclusive Leadership, facilitated by Envision Group International and its Founder and CEO Pat Lipovski. Using virtual format, enrollment is open to members and non-members globally.
All year-long courses include targeted interactive webinars, cross-company networking, executive coaching and individual mentoring:
- Executive Leadership Program — This structured year-long program engages high-potential personnel in a curriculum designed to develop key competencies and skills for current and future roles. The program offers three paths with unique development opportunities that include mentorship, personal executive coaching, accountability, assessments and group seminars.
- Advanced Business Development — Designed to provide participants with the business development and sales tools and techniques that will enable them to a consultative and solutions-based approach to client needs.
- Engaging Leadership — Guides participants through an exploration of their internal sphere of influence and develops leadership tools to manage change, including dialogue, facilitation, powerful questioning, effective listening and coaching. Participants will emerge with strategies to create a collaborative, resilient workplace that aligns teams with organizational vision.
- Strategic & Branded Executive — This track helps leaders and high-potential executives define their executive brand to initiate, inspire and influence, build and sustain a consistent and authentic presence, communicate with clarity, passion and inspiration, and develop strategic planning techniques to guide any size organization to its true potential.
- ESG Certification Program — This program presents ESG best practices to educate members and cross-industry partners on evolving ESG criteria and reporting requirements.
- Inclusive Leader — This training and certification program provides tools for leaders to initiate change with a focus on building organization capability in inclusion and diversity. The program includes interactive webinars, coaching, mentoring and executive sponsorship. Participants will hear from perspectives of E&P companies, industry leaders, inclusion and diversity experts, and investors.
The designation is awarded by Energy Workforce & Technology Council to industry professionals demonstrating knowledge, integrity and leadership characteristics in their field.
Individuals completing an Executive Leadership track, ESG and Inclusive Leader programs will be named Certified Executive and honored at Energy Workforce’s Annual Meeting. Energy Workforce will also provide a letter of support honoring the accomplishment and social media badges/recognition.
For more information or to register, contact COO Molly Determan.