PESA is pleased to announce additional speakers for the 2016 Annual Meeting. Susan Cunningham, Executive Vice President – Exploration, New Ventures, Frontier, EHSR and Business Innovation, Noble Energy; Steve Mueller, Chairman, Southwestern Energy; and Mark Mey, Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer, Transocean will be joining the industry panels. Industry panels provide unique perspective on ways the service and supply sector can collaborate with operators, and provide further depth to the existing agenda.
- Visit the Annual Meeting Event Page to register.
Panels will address the meeting’s theme of Innovation Through Dynamic Change – Opportunities and Challenges for the Upstream Industry in Transition with discussions around:
- Transformation through Structural Change, M&A
- Sustainability through Innovation
- Evolution in Relationships
Susan M. Cunningham serves as Executive Vice President of Noble Energy, Inc. In this executive position, Susan is responsible for global exploration, geoscience, new ventures, frontier, EHSR (Environment, Health, Safety and Regulatory) and business innovation. Susan, who brings more than 30 years of industry experience to her role, joined the company in 2001.
Steve Mueller is the Chairman of the Board of Southwestern Energy, a position he has held since 2014. Mr. Mueller also held the title of Chief Executive Officer from May 19, 2009 until January 6, 2016. Mr. Mueller has over 30 years of experience in the oil and gas industry and served in multiple operational and managerial roles at Tenneco Oil Company, Fina Oil Company, American Exploration Company and Belco Oil & Gas Company.
Mark Mey is Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Transocean Ltd. Mr. Mey joined Transocean as the company’s CFO in May 2015. He previously served as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Atwood Oceanics. He has over 28 years of experience in the energy and financial services industries in both the United States and South Africa.
Annual Meeting Speakers Include:
- Susan Cunningham, Executive Vice President – Exploration, New Ventures, Frontier, EHSR and Business Innovation, Noble Energy
- Steve Mueller, Chairman, Southwestern Energy
- Kevin Neveu, President and Chief Executive Officer and Director, Precision Drilling Corporation
- Mark Mey, Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer, Deepwater
- Secretary Andrew Card, Former White House Chief of Staff and Secretary of Transportation
- Robin West, Senior Adviser – Energy and National Security Program, Center for Strategic & International Studies
- Marshall Nichols, Executive Director, National Petroleum Council
- Marshall Adkins, Director of Energy Research, Raymond James & Associates
- Pearce Hammond, Managing Director, Co-Head of E&P Research, Simmons & Company International
- Jim Wicklund, Managing Director, Credit Suisse
*Additional speakers and complete agenda will be updated as confirmed.
Sponsorship packages are available for the Annual Meeting at a variety of levels.
2015 Annual Meeting Sponsors: