Individuals from across the energy technology and services sector gathered virtually October 6-7 for a comprehensive overview of oil and gas production, hosted by the Emerging Executives Committee and sponsored by Schlumberger.
Committee Chair Chris Berrie, Global Industry Manager – Well Service Pumps, Caterpillar Oil & Gas, kicked off the event. John Daniel, Founder & President, Daniel Energy Partners, provided a market outlook.
I am so thankful to have had the opportunity to attend this event. As a young professional in the oil and gas industry, I think it’s important to learn the bigger picture of what this industry is capable of.Event Participant
The Council thanks the following companies that contributed subject matter experts for the Oil & Gas 101 training:
- History of the Industry – Ayodeji Daramola, Account Leader, Halliburton
- Geology and Seismic – Jim Geary, Exploration Manager – US GOM, TotalEnergies
- Supply Chain – Timm Bohnert, VP, Supply Chain, DistributionNOW
- Rig Systems and Drilling the Well – Karl Appleton, Business Development Director, NOV Inc.
- Completions and Flow Equipment – Partha Ganguly, OFS Chemical & Molecular Sciences Leader, Baker Hughes
- Oil & Gas Technology Investments– Manas Satapathy, Managing Director, Accenture Strategy
- Subsea Infrastructure – Hemant Priyadarshi, Director – Subsea StudioTM Program, Front End and Systems Engineering, TechnipFMC
- Midstream – Matt Foder, Vice President Products, Engineering & Operations, Exterran
- Refining – Cameron McCord, Process Engineer, Chevron
- ESG – Nathan Frisbee, Project Manager, Schlumberger
- Policy Watch – Tim Tarpley, SVP Government Affairs & Counsel, Energy Workforce & Technology Council
- Energy Transition – Gary Hauck, Vice President of Marketing, Communication, Business Development & Innovation, Vallourec
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSOR!