Energy Workforce & Technology Council’s Permian Basin Chapter hosted a sold-out golf tournament on March 23 at the Odessa Country Club, benefitting scholarships for local dependents of Energy Workforce Members.
Since its inception, the scholarship program has awarded more than $4 million to help dependents of association members attend institutions of higher learning, earn undergraduate and advanced degrees, and launch successful careers.
Permian Basin Chapter Chair Garrett Dobson, TechnipFMC, kicked off the tournament by thanking sponsors before the shotgun start. As the tournament finished, teams gathered for lunch and an awards program.
TOP FINISHING TEAMS
First Place – New Wave Energy Services: Randall Strickland, Harrison Haste, Anthony Magana, John Lucore
Second Place – Rig Works: Mark Brake, Colten Smith, Casey Swaim, Cory Chitty
Third Place – City Bank: Bobby Florez, David Sanchez, Jason Hahn, Edgar Varek
- Longest Drive: Drew Krupa, AMD Energy Services
- Longest Putt: Ashlee Thompson
- Straightest Drive: Jacob Scott, NexTier
- Closest to the Pin: Rudy Flores, GD Energy Products
The Permian Basin Chapter would like to thank this year’s tournament sponsors:
- Title Sponsor: NexTier
- Breakfast Sponsor: Estis Compression
- Gold Sponsors: Kerr Pumps, L&W Diesel, ProPetro
- Hole Sponsors: A&W Energy, Charity Golf International, GD Energy Products, Halliburton, Rig Works, Universal Pressure Pumping
- Strategic Partners: Chevron, NexTier and SLB.
The next Permian Basin Chapter Meeting is May 9 in Midland. Register today!
THANK YOU SPONSORS
Roni Ashley, Director Operations, writes about the Energy Workforce’s membership, workforce development and more. Click here to subscribe to the Energy Workforce newsletter, which highlights sector-specific issues, best practices, activities and more.