TechnipFMC’s Richard Alabaster and Oceaneering’s Roderick Larson Elected as Chair and Vice Chair, Respectively
PESA elected a new Chair and Vice Chair, along with five new industry leaders to its Board of Directors, on April 24, 2019 during the Annual Meeting in San Diego, CA.
The newly elected PESA Chair is Richard Alabaster, President – Surface Technologies, TechnipFMC. Rod Larson, President & CEO, Oceaneering International, will serve as Vice Chair.
Appointed to a first term on the Board of Directors:
- Matt Armstrong, Head, Global Government Affairs & Policy, Baker Hughes, a GE company
- Michael Kearney, Chairman, President & CEO, Frank’s International
- Craig Lange, Global Strategy, Energy & Transportation, Caterpillar, Inc.
- Michael Reeves, President & CEO, Rubicon Oilfield International
- Andrew Way, President & CEO, Exterran Corporation
Reappointed to the Board of Directors:
- Chair Richard Alabaster, President – Surface Technologies, TechnipFMC
- Vice Chair Rod Larson, President & CEO, Oceaneering International
- Past Chair Dan Domeracki, Vice President, Government and Industry Relations, Schlumberger
- Chuck Chauviere, Vice President – Subsea Drilling Systems Oilfield Equipment, Baker Hughes, a GE company
- Galen Cobb, VP Industry Relations, Halliburton
- Chairman Emeritus Chris Cragg, Executive Vice President – Operations, Oil States International
- Kevin Crowley, President & CEO, Forged Products, Inc.
- Burk Ellison, President – Supply Chain Services, DistributionNOW
- Kirk Shelton, President, NOV Completion & Production Solutions, NOV
- Donald W. Young, Chairman & CEO, Hoover Ferguson
Serving on the Advisory Board:
- Edward Bayhi, Vice President & GM – Drilling Pumps, Gardner Denver
- Pat Bond, COO, Encore Wellhead Systems
- Marco Caccavale, Vice President, Onshore & Offshore Production, Turbomachinery & Process Solutions, Baker Hughes, a GE company
- John Cavitt, Founder & CEO, Covenant Testing Technologies
- Kyle Chapman, President – Production Segment, Weatherford International
- David Christmas, Managing Director – Permian, Schlumberger
- David de Roode, Partner & SVP, Lockton Global Energy & Marine
- Michelle Lewis, Board of Directors, Energy Tubulars
- Scott Livingston, President, Intervention & Stimulation Equipment, NOV Completion & Production Solutions, NOV
- Josh Lowrey, CEO, Galtway Marketing
- Jill Massone, Director, Global Off-Highway Sales, Allison Transmission
- Santosh Mathilakath, President & CEO, LoneStar Group
- Scott McCurdy, President, Blackhawk Specialty Tools
- Quay McKnight, Chairman & President, M&M International
- David Paradis, Division President – Flow Control, Weir Group
- Doug Polk, Vice President – Industry Affairs, Vallourec USA
- J. Wayne Richards, President & CEO, GR Energy Services
- Bruce Ross, Managing Partner, OFS Energy Fund
- Laura Schilling, President, Pumpco Energy Services, Inc.
- Sanjiv Shah, Managing Director, Investment Banking, Simmons Energy, A Division of Piper Jaffray
- Tom Shepherd, President, Gulf Region, Cummins
- S. Soma Somasundaram, President & CEO, Apergy
- Dave Warren, President & CEO, Energy Alloys
- Mike Waters, President & CEO, SOR, Inc.
- Jim Wicklund, Managing Director, Energy Group, Stephens, Inc.
- D. Lyle Williams, Jr., Senior Vice President, Operations, Forum Energy Technologies
- Warren Zemlak, President & CEO, BJ Services
PESA is pleased to welcome new and returning Board and Advisory Board Members.