Energy Workforce has announced its 2021 Safety Award winners.
Each year, the HSE Committee invites Member Companies to participate in the Safety Awards program, which identifies and recognizes Members’ safety successes for the previous year. Awards will be presented at the 2022 Summer Meeting in Denver, CO.
“I am incredibly proud of our Member Companies’ safety records. This is a great opportunity to highlight participating Member Companies who work every day to ensure the safety and security of their workforce. Additionally, we award companies who made great strides to significantly improve their safety records in just one year. Through this program, we continue to highlight those with such dedication to safety on the worksite.”Leslie Beyer, CEO, Energy Workforce & Technology Council
Participation in the Safety Awards Program is voluntary. Awards are presented in seven categories based on exposure hours, with the lowest recordable incidence rate recognized as the Gold Award winners. To be eligible, participating Members must have reported a minimum of 10,000 exposure hours during the calendar year.
Energy Workforce Safety Award Winners
GROUP 1: 10,0000-75,000 Hours
GOLD: North Permian Well Service, LLC
GOLD: Rambler Energy Services, Inc.
GOLD: RAPAD Well Service Company, Inc.
GOLD: TWS, Inc.
GOLD: Willco Energy Services, LLC
SILVER: Oilfield Service & Supply Co., Inc.
GROUP 2: 75,001-150,000 Hours
GOLD: Cannon Oil & Gas Well Service, Inc.
GOLD: Royalty Well Service, Inc.
SILVER: King Well Service, Inc.
GROUP 3: 150,001-300,000 Hours
GOLD: A-Plus Well Service, Inc.
GOLD: Endeavor Energy Resources – Well Services Division
SILVER: Energy Drilling Company
BRONZE: Aztec Well Servicing Co.
GROUP 4: 300,001-2,500,000 Hours
GOLD: Milestone Environmental Services
GOLD: RWLS, LLC DBA Renegade Services
SILVER: GO Wireline, LLC
BRONZE: Moncla Companies
GROUP 5: 2,500,001-5,000,000 Hours
GOLD: C&J Well Services, LLC
SILVER: Vallourec North America
BRONZE: Key Energy Services, LLC
GROUP 6: 5,000,001-8,000,000 Hours
GOLD: NexTier Completion Solutions
SILVER: Oil States International
GROUP 7: 8,000,001+ Hours
CEO’S CERTIFICATE OF RECOGNITION
- A-Plus Well Service, Inc.
- Endeavor Energy Resources – Well Services Division
- Ensign United States Drilling, Inc. DBA Ensign Well Services
- Evolution Well Services
- GO Wireline, LLC
- GR Energy Services, LLC
- Moncla Companies
- North Permian Well Service, LLC
- RAPAD Well Service Company, Inc.
Awards criteria presented to each Group:
- All companies with a zero (0) incident rate will be awarded a Gold Award and/or the participating member(s) determined to have the lowest recordable incidence rate will be recognized as the Gold Award winners(s).
- The participating member(s) determined to have the second-lowest recordable incidence rate will be recognized as the Silver Award winner(s).
- The participating member(s) determined to have the third-lowest recordable incidence rate will be recognized as the Bronze Award winner(s).
- All participating members with incidence rates decreasing 25% or more of the previous year’s incidence rate will be presented a “CEO’s Certificate of Recognition for Accident Prevention.”
- Exposure hours reported include all hours worked by all employees on the participating member’s payroll whose job functions are directly involved in field operations and administrative activities (including clerical, office and management positions at all organizational levels)
Registration is open for Members wanting to attend the 2022 Summer Meeting.