The Council’s premier annual event will take place April 6-8 in Point Clear, AL. With a focus on “Energy Evolution: Embracing Opportunities,” the lineup of speakers includes leaders from all sectors of the oil and gas industry who will focus on the unique challenges and opportunities presented by the current market and industry dynamics.
Along with industry-leading keynotes, speakers will share perspectives on Unlocking the Chain which includes supply chain strategies and how to partner with suppliers, and Winning the Narrative on how the industry is evolving. Sector experts will provide insights on the annual Analysts Panel, and the Political Panel will address key energy policy issues.
- 70th Secretary of State Mike Pompeo
- Chris Campbell, Chief Strategist, Kroll
- Marshall Adkins, Raymond James
- Mary Atkinson, Grayson Mill Energy
- Keith Chometsky, Patterson-UTI
- Hugo Gutierrez, Marathon Oil
- Sean Mitchell, Daniel Energy Partners
- Jim Mooney, Carlson Capital
- Andrea Passman, Caerus Oil and Gas
- Brandi Rauch, Shell
- Liz Schwarze, Chevron
- Tim Stewart, USOGA
- Ryan Tull, J.P. Morgan
- Daniel Wesson, Diamondback Energy
- Jim Wicklund, Wicklund & Associates
The Annual Meeting will be held at the Marriott Grand Hotel Golf Resort & Spa. Register and book your hotel now! The hotel block closes on March 7.
Click here to subscribe to the Energy Workforce newsletter, which highlights sector-specific issues, best practices, activities and more.