Well Servicing Committee
Addresses issues specific to well servicing, including workover/well servicing rigs, coiled tubing, snubbing, etc. Focuses on technology, best practices and safety. Interfaces with other committees in the areas of regulatory compliance, political engagement and HSE.
- July Rig Count: Rig Count Rises Again in July
- June Rig Count: Well Servicing Rig Count Inches Up in June
- May Rig Count: Well Servicing Rig Count Continues to Rise in May
- April Rig Count: Well Servicing Rig Count Increases Slightly in April
- March Rig Count: Well Servicing Rigs Count Rising, But Still Below Pre-Pandemic Levels
- Council to Advance Wireline, Well Servicing Committees