Hart Energy’s Oil and Gas Investor selected several members from Energy Workforce & Technology Council companies for their 2021 “25 Influential Women in Energy” award. Honorees included:
- Leslie Beyer, CEO, Energy Workforce & Technology Council
- Allyson Book, Vice President, Energy Transition, Baker Hughes
- Kathyrn Pavlosky, Principal, U.S. Energy Resources & Industrials Industry Leader, Deloitte
- Bernadette Johnson, Senior Vice President, Power & Renewables, Enverus
- Zainub Noor, Technology Director, Halliburton
- Liese Adams Borden, Chief Human Resources Officer, Hunting
- Marie Merle Caekebeke, Director, ESG Performance & Engagement, Schlumberger
Now in its fourth year, the Influential Women in Energy program showcases the accomplishments of women whose impact has been felt in the oil and gas industry. The program aims to support diversity in the energy industry and raises awareness of contributions women make in the industry’s business success and technological evolution.
“The strong representation of the Council among this year’s honorees is a testament to our sector’s role in the industry. Whether it’s ESG, energy transition, inclusion and diversity, finance or technology, women are key leaders in shaping the future of energy.”Leslie Beyer, CEO, Energy Workforce & Technology Council
This year’s virtual program will include roundtable discussions featuring this year’s honorees, who will analyze a variety of industry issues facing the industry. They’ll also discuss workplace challenges and solutions and tell their stories of success in the energy industry.
The 2021 celebration begins March 25. Register now for free access to the 2021 Women in Energy Virtual Conference. You’ll be able to stream all the discussions and interviews and gain insights from women leading the energy industry.