Energy in Transition Podcast
The Energy in Transition podcast, sponsored by the Energy Workforce & Technology Council and hosted by CEO Leslie Beyer, takes a look at the state of the energy services sector, emerging technologies and the path ahead in a world of lower-carbon energy production.
Beyer engages thought leaders in an exploration of industry trends and topics, including ESG, capital markets, inclusion & diversity, workforce innovation and energy transition.
- Allyson Book, Vice President – Energy Transition, Baker Hughes
- Melissa Cougle, CFO, Frank’s International
- Tim Tarpley, SVP Government Affairs & Counsel, Energy Workforce & Technology Council
- Mahesh Konduru, CEO, ProSep
- Scott Gale, Executive Director, Halliburton Labs
- Gabriel Rio, President & CEO, Milestone Environmental Services
- Ken Medlock, Baker Fellow in Energy and Resources Economics, Rice University
- Kyle Ramachandran, President & CFO, Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure
- Special election episode with Bob Moran, Senior Managing Director, FTI Consulting
- Robert Drummond, President & CEO, NexTier Completions Solutions
- Rod Larson, President & CEO, Oceaneering