The Energy In Transition Podcast is a first of its kind exploration of the critical role of oil and gas in energy transition. Each episode engages thought leaders in an exploration of ESG, capital markets, inclusion & diversity, workforce innovation and energy transition.
Follow along with your hosts – Leslie Beyer, CEO of Energy Workforce & Technology Council and Dan Pickering, Founder of Pickering Energy Partners alongside Josh Lowrey, President of Upright Digital – as they take a look at the state of the energy services sector, emerging technologies and the path ahead in a world of lower-carbon energy development.
- Sivasankaran ‘Soma’ Somasundaram, President & CEO, ChampionX
- Jim Hughes, Managing Partner at EnCap Investments Energy Transition
- Glen Stancil, CEO of Merge Electric Fleet Solutions
- Season 2 Introduction
- Dr. Michelle Foss, Rice University’s Baker Institute for Public Policy
- Ashley Zumwalt-Forbes, Co-Founder, President & Director, Black Mountain Metals
- Critical Minerals with Hans Smit, President & CEO, Ocean Minerals
- Lees Rodionov, Global Director Sustainability, Schlumberger
- Assaad Mohanna, Director of Business Strategy, NOV Inc.
- Tim Neil, CEO, GoExpedi
- Allyson Book, Vice President – Energy Transition, Baker Hughes
- Melissa Cougle, CFO, Frank’s International
- Tim Tarpley, SVP Government Affairs & Counsel, Energy Workforce & Technology Council
- Mahesh Konduru, CEO, ProSep
- Scott Gale, Executive Director, Halliburton Labs
- Gabriel Rio, President & CEO, Milestone Environmental Services
- Ken Medlock, Baker Fellow in Energy and Resources Economics, Rice University
- Kyle Ramachandran, President & CFO, Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure
- Special election episode with Bob Moran, Senior Managing Director, FTI Consulting
- Robert Drummond, President & CEO, NexTier Oilfield Solutions
- Rod Larson, President & CEO, Oceaneering