On January 23, PESA honored graduates of the 2017 Executive Leadership Program at a reception held at McCormick & Schmick’s. PESA Board and Advisory Board Members, company leaders, mentors, coaches and graduates gathered to celebrate the accomplishments of more than 40 graduates of the year-long program. PESA Past Chairman & Emerging Leaders Board Liaison Chris Cragg, Executive Vice President – Operations, Oil States International, congratulated graduates on their accomplishment. Cragg encouraged graduates to use their skills learned during the program to advance in their careers, continue leadership development as life-long learning, and maintain personal contacts gained in the class.
PESA’s Executive Leadership Program provides an external opportunity for high potential personnel to engage in a structured year-long program that develops leadership skills in preparation for the responsibilities of future roles. The PESA Executive Leadership program has provided workforce development value to the industry sector by graduating more than 200 Executive Leadership Program participants over three years.
[gdlr_quote align=”center” ]“The PESA Executive Leadership Program has been a tremendous benefit for my career goals. The program allowed me to meet individuals outside of my company that had similar career goals, teach me the importance of a mentor and most of all identify my drive to be a leader in my career. Whether you want to advance, stay at your current position or not sure what the next step is, the PESA Executive Leadership Program will help you identify what your next strategic move should be.”
— Program Graduate[/gdlr_quote]
Congratulations to the 2017 PESA Executive Leadership Program Graduates
- Cody Avary, Enterprise Account Manager, Gravity Oilfield Services
- Whitney Battarbee, Senior Inside Sales Representative, Energy Alloys
- Matt Boerlage, Senior Product Staff Manager, Baker Hughes, a GE company
- Frank Brown, Director, North America Land Licensing, FairfieldNodal
- Michael Brown, Sr. Maintenance Manager, Gravity Oilfield Services
- Stefan Colhoun, Director of Service Quality & Delivery, Weatherford International Ltd.
- Kevin Dersch, Sr. Category Manager, Halliburton
- Sean Dozier, Process Improvement Specialist, FairfieldNodal
- Janice Dylla, Director, Supply Chain, FairfieldNodal
- Yvette Feinhandler, Founder & CEO, Revolution Embassy
- Janie Garcia, Sr. Processing Geophysicist, FairfieldNodal
- Will Garcia, Branch Manager, Charlotte, Gravity Oilfield Services
- Richard Griffin, Manager of Project Development, FairfieldNodal
- Shane Hamilton, President, ValTek Industries, Inc.
- Katina Hargett, Strategic Account Manager, DistributionNOW
- Heather Heacock, Marketing Manager, Gravity Oilfield Services
- Mike Henry, Technical Coordinator, Depth Imaging Group, FairfieldNodal
- Jeremy Holberg, Director, Aftermarket, Gardner Denver Energy Group
- Jason Kuntz, Director of QHSE Systems and Quality Improvement, FairfieldNodal
- Ben Lake, Product Line Manager – Safety Valves, Weatherford International Ltd.
- Will Li, Vice President, Li Gear
- Kevin Lynch, Executive Director, MRC Global
- Kaveh Meshinchi, Director of Quality, LoneStar Group
- Rachel Minor, VP Operations, ValTek Industries, Inc.
- Chris Nikirk, Mechanical Engineering Supervisor, FairfieldNodal
- Marcus Oesterberg, Global Product Line Director – Directional Drilling, Baker Hughes, a GE company
- Kent Ray, General Manager, FairfieldNodal
- Brad Rochell, VP of Production, ValTek Industries, Inc.
- Sandra Roth, Senior Integrated Business Leader, Schlumberger
- Richard Rowbatham, Manager, Software Development & System Administration, FairfieldNodal
- John Seymour, Vice President, Finance, ValTek Industries, Inc.
- Bobby Sharpley, Regional Manager, Eagleford, Gravity Oilfield Services
- Nicholas Shilcock, Director of Technical Support and Services, FairfieldNodal
- Alayna Steinman, Senior Sales Executive, DistributionNOW
- Elizabeth Stephens, Senior Sales Executive, Strategic Accounts, DistributionNOW
- Laurie Stewart, Commercial Team Manager, FairfieldNodal
- Gary Stufflebeme, Operations Manager, Bestoflife Corporation
- Tristian Taylor, VP Finance, Pressure Pumping, Weir Oil & Gas
- Connor Thompson, Marketing Representative, FairfieldNodal
- Chris Welsh, CEO, OFS Portal LLC
- Brooke Whisenhunt, Strategic Accounts Business Development Manager, Ellwood Group, Inc.
- Chad Wolf, Product Manager, Gravity Oilfield Services