The PESA Emerging Leaders Committee is pleased to announce the 2017 Executive Leadership Program Graduates. The Program will kick off the fourth consecutive year later this month. It provides an external opportunity for high potential personnel to engage in a structured year-long program that develops leadership skills in preparation for the responsibilities of future roles.
Congratulations to the Executive Leadership Program Graduates:
- Cody Avary, Enterprise Account Manager, Gravity Oilfield Services
- Whitney Battarbee, Senior Inside Sales Representative, Energy Alloys
- Matt Boerlage, Senior Product Staff Manager, Baker Hughes, a GE company
- Frank Brown, Director, North America Land Licensing, FairfieldNodal
- Michael Brown, Sr. Maintenance Manager, Gravity Oilfield Services
- Stefan Colhoun, Director of Service Quality & Delivery, Weatherford International Ltd.
- Kevin Dersch, Sr. Category Manager, Halliburton
- Sean Dozier, Process Improvement Specialist, FairfieldNodal
- Janice Dylla, Director, Supply Chain, FairfieldNodal
- Janie Garcia, Sr. Processing Geophysicist, FairfieldNodal
- Will Garcia, Branch Manager, Charlotte, Gravity Oilfield Services
- Richard Griffin, Manager of Project Development, FairfieldNodal
- Shane Hamilton, President, ValTek Industries, Inc.
- Katina Hargett, Strategic Account Manager, DistributionNOW
- Heather Heacock, Marketing Manager, Gravity Oilfield Services
- Mike Henry, Technical Coordinator, Depth Imaging Group, FairfieldNodal
- Jeremy Holberg, Director, Aftermarket, Gardner Denver Energy Group
- Jason Kuntz, Director of QHSE Systems and Quality Improvement, FairfieldNodal
- Ben Lake, Product Line Manager – Safety Valves, Weatherford International Ltd.
- Will Li, Vice President, Li Gear
- Kevin Lynch, Executive Director, MRC Global
- Kaveh Meshinchi, Director of Quality, LoneStar Group
- Rachel Minor, VP Operations, ValTek Industries, Inc.
- Chris Nikirk, Mechanical Engineering Supervisor, FairfieldNodal
- Marcus Oesterberg, Global Product Line Director – Directional Drilling, Baker Hughes, a GE company
- Kent Ray, General Manager, FairfieldNodal
- Brad Rochell, VP of Production, ValTek Industries, Inc.
- Sandra Roth, Senior Integrated Business Leader, Schlumberger
- Richard Rowbatham, Manager, Software Development & System Administration, FairfieldNodal
- John Seymour, Vice President, Finance, ValTek Industries, Inc.
- Bobby Sharpley, Regional Manager, Eagleford, Gravity Oilfield Services
- Nicholas Shilcock, Director of Technical Support and Services, FairfieldNodal
- Alayna Steinman, Senior Sales Executive, DistributionNOW
- Elizabeth Stephens, Senior Sales Executive, Strategic Accounts, DistributionNOW
- Laurie Stewart, Commercial Team Manager, FairfieldNodal
- Gary Stufflebeme, Operations Manager, Bestoflife Corporation
- Connor Thompson, Marketing Representative, FairfieldNodal
- Chris Welsh, CEO, OFS Portal LLC
- Brooke Whisenhunt, Strategic Accounts Business Development Manager, Ellwood Group, Inc.
- Chad Wolf, Product Manager, Gravity Oilfield Services
There is still time to register for the 2018 Executive Leadership Program, which begins January 24 and 25. PESA is offering two tracks – Engaging Leadership and Executive Presence. Both are year-long professional development programs (with a half-year option) offering participants one-on-one executive coaching sessions, personal assessments and mentorship. Click below to register:
[gdlr_button href=”https://tinyurl.com/2018ELP-Engaging” target=”_self” size=”medium” background=”#3D90C7″ color=”#ffffff”]2018 Executive Leadership Program: Engaging Leadership[/gdlr_button]
[gdlr_button href=”https://tinyurl.com/2018ELP-Executive” target=”_self” size=”medium” background=”#3D90C7″ color=”#ffffff” with_border=”yes” border_color=”#999999″]2018 Executive Leadership Program: Executive Presence[/gdlr_button]