Energy Workforce’s premier annual event will take place April 26-27 in Austin. With a focus on “Answering the Call: Delivering Through Headwinds,” the lineup of speakers includes leaders from all sectors of the oil and gas industry who will focus on the unique challenges and opportunities presented by the current market and industry dynamics.
Along with industry-leading keynotes, speakers will share perspectives on Capital Markets, Onshore North America Operators and The Business of Carbon.
Governor Greg Abbott
Harold Hamm, Continental Resources
Commissioner Jim Wright, Railroad Commission of Texas
Austin Harbour, Piper Sandler
Keynote speakers include:
Eric Traupe, National Intelligence Leader and Former CIA Assistant Director
Hans Schroeder, EVP & Chief Media Officer, NFL Media
Bob Anderson, Jr., Former Executive Assistant Director, FBI and Chairman and CEO, Cyber Defense Labs
- Sal Pareja, Goldman Sachs
- Jonathan Regan, Quantum Energy Partners
- Mike Scott, Pelican Energy Partners
- James West, Evercore ISI
- Michael DeShazer, Coterra Energy
- Julia Gwaltney, Ranger Oil Corporation
- Steve Pruett, Elevation Resources
- Mo Singh, Chesapeake Energy Corporation
- Jim Wicklund, PPHB
- Robin Fielder, Talos Energy
- Molly Smith, Murphy Oil Corporation
- Maynard Holt, Veriten
There’s still time to register for the meeting! Reserve your spot now.
Click here to subscribe to the Energy Workforce newsletter, which highlights sector-specific issues, best practices, activities and more.