The Energy in Transition podcast, hosted by Council CEO Leslie Beyer, has released a new episode, which features a conversation with Scott Gale, Executive Director, Halliburton Labs.
Gale and Beyer discuss the Halliburton initiative to accelerate development and growth of cleaner energy companies. Halliburton Labs is helping companies scale new technologies to meet global energy needs, assisting with customer development, and providing an array of support resources, capabilities, and expertise.
“We’re offering a collaborative environment focused on the success of the entrepreneur. Our mission is to advance cleaner affordable energy. A big part of what we’re doing is creating this crossroads where the key constituents — including the entrepreneur, members of the investment community, members of academia — can come together with the industrial capabilities of Halliburton and advance that mission.”
With seven episodes available, the podcast is a platform for high-level discussions about the state of the OFS sector, emerging technologies, and the path ahead in lower-carbon energy development.
In each episode, Beyer engages industry executives and thought leaders in an exploration of industry trends and topics, including ESG, capital markets, inclusion and diversity, workforce innovation, and the role of oil and gas in the transition to a lower carbon energy future.
- Rod Larson, President & CEO, Oceaneering, and Council Board Chair
- Robert Drummond, President & CEO, NexTier Completion Services
- Special Election Episode with Bob Moran, Senior Managing Director, FTI Consulting
- Kyle Ramachandran, President & CFO, Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure
- Kenneth B. Medlock III, Ph.D, James A. Baker, III, and Susan G. Baker Fellow in Energy and Resource Economics at Rice University’s Baker Institute and the senior director of the Center for Energy Studies
- Gabriel Rio, President & CEO, Milestone Environmental Services